Qualitative research on retention improvement for a major millennial housing player
- The client wanted to identify levers to improve brand health by solving major issues which were leading to forfeiture amongst its customers, further creating a tool to predict retention.
- Conducted in-depth interviews (N>100) with students, parents, and company personnel to develop the driver trees for forfeiture and retention
- Conducted survey of students (N>300) to understand customer behavior during decision making
- Compared experience through mystery shopping of different players of varying scale across multiple business models
- Identified ~10 customer personas and developed a solution framework to address key drivers
Impact / Outcome
- Client was provided with a deep understanding of customer behavior and the major drivers in their decision making