Customer survey to understand bus usage behaviour, key purchase criteria, pain points, and NPS of daily commute apps
- The client had built a transit app which provides real-time public transit data and help commuters in journey planning and transit
- The client wanted to understand customer behaviour, KPC and pain points during daily commute for different modes of transportation with major focus on bus commuters, along with NPS and tech adoption for daily commute
- PGA Labs conducted customer survey across 2 cities with target company’s major presence, with a focus on different customer segments based on annual income, most used mode of vehicle for daily commute, gender etc.
- Customers were asked about the frequency of usage of each mode of vehicle, spend on daily commute via bus, reasons to prefer buses over other vehicle types and pain points during usage of buses
- Customers were also surveyed on tech adoption for daily commute and NPS of various daily commute apps
Impact / Outcome
- Based on the study, the client was able to understand the KPCs, major pain points faced by the bus commuters and usage and NPS for various apps used to assist during daily commute